Words of Wisdom - Personal Quotes

MOAK

Rank V

Advocate II

Apr 4, 2015
Wernersville, PA, USA
www.facebook.com
Member #

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ( Mark Twain? probably not but he is somehow accredited for this quote )

Boostpowered

Rank V

Influencer I

Oct 11, 2018
Wolfe City, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Sorry to any ladies in advance who might be offended, but my sayin back in high school was

" if it's got tits or tires i can drive it"

redneckcrawler

Rank V

Advocate III

Apr 4, 2018
Haughton, LA
I was sitting in the passenger seat of my buddy's TJ, off camber to my side on a trail that we probably shouldn't have tried. He's a bit freaked as other people are trying to tell him what to do. He looks at me and all I could say was "Give 'er hell, lets see what happens." You would be amazed at how much stuff that applies to.

My personal favorite that I heard froma buddy that raced carts and dirt bikes was "When in doubt, throttle out. It might make things worse, but it will end the anticipation."

Runnen4fun

Rank I

Traveler I

Oct 3, 2017
Bay Area
Member #

I feel that nowadays everyone is so busy blaming everyone else for their problems they can’t understand that... “everyday is as good as you are willing to make it” it is simple anyone can say or do anything... but how it effects you is your choice. Please understand, you as an individual are responsible for your own happiness, no one else. Every morning you are faced with a choice. Every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every year, everyone is faced with situations... the problem is that we think our life is based off of these situation, when really it is the choices we make that define us not the situations we are sent. That’s how I feel idk about you? Take control of your life and you will see not everyday is perfect but everyday is as good as you make it!!! ✌

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding