Rank III

Advocate II

May 23, 2019
Denver, CO
First Name
Will
Last Name
Howard

Nearing her final form. How she is sitting after adding TF +3" adjustable shocks and 1" spring spacers. Went out Saturday morning for a shakedown and the added height eliminated some minor rubbing issues I was fighting and the added shock travel is well worth it.

Traveler I

Nov 21, 2018
Newport News VA
Well I can’t figure out how to get the iPhone keyboard to get out of the way so I can click the attach button, if anyone has got any advice.... anyway just bought an 06 LR3 HSE that I’ve started modding slightly. Roof rack and lift kit thus far. Bought a Lucky8 bumper just waiting to get the winch before I install it. And then wheels/tires and a snorkel. Loving this thing already. Been about a month and have been on two trail weekends already. Any of you guys in the Virginia area?

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Expedition
Adventure
Investor

Road Ranger III

Aug 22, 2015
Kiana, Northwest Arctic Borough, Alaska, United States
www.overlandbound.com
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
Well I can’t figure out how to get the iPhone keyboard to get out of the way so I can click the attach button, if anyone has got any advice.... anyway just bought an 06 LR3 HSE that I’ve started modding slightly. Roof rack and lift kit thus far. Bought a Lucky8 bumper just waiting to get the winch before I install it. And then wheels/tires and a snorkel. Loving this thing already. Been about a month and have been on two trail weekends already. Any of you guys in the Virginia area?
I agree 100%